SCHOOL!!!

Warning: The author of this journal is about to go uber geek on all you readers.

I start school on Monday!!!! I'm so excited. No, really. I love school. For the most part, anyway. It's nice to see my friends, and it's the only time I get to play sports, and really, I just love to learn. And that's the honest truth.

And I got all the classes I wanted. (Well, I have to transfer out of Algebra II and into Senior Math. No way am I attempting that class again. And I want to get out of Earth Science, I already took that class, but otherwise I got classes I wanted.)

And My locker is literally right next to my besti's. Like, right next to. So I'm going to be seeing a lot of her face. And that's good stuff. AND I HAVE MY OWN LOCKER THIS YEAR!!!! WOOO!!!! It was always such a pain trying to fit all of my books, my tennis racket, my lunch, and my sports clothes/shoes with my best friends books, tennis racket, lunch, and sports clothes/shoes. And that's not including any extra stuff we happened to bring. My god, it was frustrating. (Hee hee, my little sister is a freshman this year, and her and her friend got a locker in a well known make-out corner. My sister's already planning how to make life hell for the people who use that corner)

And, guys, I'm a senior this year. Everything fun happens this year.

So anyway, in case you couldn't tell, I'm a wee bit excited.
August 26th, 2009 at 02:32am