Banners/School/Story Vote. =]!

Banners and/or Icons:
I can make some. =] I finally put picture it on my laptop so.. Yay me! Anyways, all's I need is:
-Color of background
-Picture(s)
-Writing

School:
Okay, so I was talking to my friend, Princess before the last bell rang and my weird teacher, Ms. Holiday (ha ha.) told me to stay after class. I kinda freaked out since it's ONLY the second day of school, no one has got in trouble yet, AND she said we could talk to remaining of the period and I wasn't doing anything else besides talking! so, I'm sitting at my desk, freaking out, and everyone was staring at me and laughing, even my friend which kinda makes me mad.. But anyways, she comes over, sits on my desk, and.. Bing, bing, we have a winner for the dumbest question of the day!

"So, your names Stormy, but your nicknames Sunshine, yet you hate yellow, or anything bright, but.. You like black and are afraid of the dark?"
"Yes, miss."
".. Your dismissed.." -puzzled look-

Oh. My. Bahjezus. It was hilarious!

Story Vote:
Okay, a little bit ago I said I was going to make a new story! I finally figured out I'd make a Harry Potter story since I never did one of those. Well, I started it, a little but I wanted you guys to decide if it's good enough, or if you'd read it. It's called, Devoted to Hating You. Here's part of it:

"Kay, Kay, Kay, snap out of it!" Cindi shouted in my ear, her hand squeezing onto my shoulder tightly. I slowly looked up from my paper, glaring at her.

"What in the hell could be so bloody important that you have the need to scream in my ear?.."

"Look, over there.. Malfoys been staring at you all class." She giggled, turning me in my seat to look at him, staring at me intensely. I shook my head, glaring at him.

"Do you not have the decency to at least look away when I find you staring at me?" I growled. He shook his head, looking directly into my eyes with his famous crooked smirk.

"Hm.. Not really. Not when I have the chance to see your front half instead of just your side." He snarled.

"Whatever Malfoy. Go kiss on Pansy and quit hitting on me." I snapped, aiming my wand at him. He raised his hands, pushing his chair out with his feet as he stood up. I rolled my eyes, setting my wand back down.

"Hey, who said I was leaving?.." He grinned devilishly, sitting on my desk. I sunk deeper into my seat, groaning.

"Your killing me, Malfoy.." I murmured, crossing my arms over my chest tightly. He sighed, shaking his head.

"If you'd only give me a chance, Kira. I could give you everything. You know how many girls would die to be in your position?"

"No, not nearly as many of guys that would love for me to punch you." I grinned, Cindi tried to hold back a laugh. "No, I won't give you a chance. Because I'm already devoted to something else.."

"And what would that be?.."

"I'm devoted to hating you."

Just comment or message me your input. =] Thanks for reading this lame journal. Peace!

Your friend,
Stormy.
xo
August 26th, 2009 at 03:06am