Impossible

Okay so like three days ago I got a mysterious text message from an unknown number and I'll just put some of the conversation below this. For sake of embarassment I will not use the person's actual name.

Them: Hey
Me: Who's this?
Them: James silly
Me: Um well I don't know who you are so you can stop texting me
"James": What? I met you last week in (town will be censored) at Matt's party.
Me: I don't even know a Matt. But who exactly do you think your talking to?
"James": Britney
Me: Oh no. My name is Molly.
"James": Oh my god I feel like such a dumbass

Needless to say "James" was surely mistaken on the number he was given. But we kept talking and we got to know each other really well. I found out he lived not too far from me but he was out of state at the time. We talked all night LITERALLY. The first text message was sent at about six PM and the last text message was sent roughly around four AM. He called me that night and we talked for an hour and 16 minutes and we got to know each other really well. After that he would send things like 'I can't stop thinking about you' which was true for the both of us. We had planned to meet up later this week when he got back.

The next day went much like the day before with us talking non stop all day. However the day after was the day he had told me he would be back in town so I thought I would ask if he would want to hang out that day which he declined for reasons that I found understandable but yet he wouldn't text me back the rest of teh day and I felt obsessed because I was just expecting this person to answer right away and yet he didn't. I felt like I really liked him.

So today I texted him a simple 'Hey' at 11 and I got a response at around two or three that he was going to work which I understand so we talked a little bit then I knew he had probably had gone to work.

I just don't understand what is going on with me. I have never seen this boy in person I have only talked to him and seen pictures and yet I feel this deep connection with him. It just seems impossible.
August 27th, 2009 at 04:19am