Freshmen Not So Bad

This Monday I was freaking out because I knew that once I started high school I would be the butt of all the jokes. And that I would be all alone. Everyone told me that my school is the worst, the teachers are horrible and the students are evil. It's been three days and the teachers are pretty fair. They're not easy but I'm used to that. I'm in advanced classes. As far as students go. They may have smart remarks but who doesn't?

I did get homework not too bad right now I'm just worrying about studying, taking exams and projects. I'm confident about six out of my seven classes. Math isn't one of my bests! But I've did pretty bad in math since kindergarten. I'm the type of person who doesn't like to give out an answer by doing a whole bunch of steps and the short cuts confuse me. Give me an easy equation with one variable and I'm good.

I still haven't met anyone I liked and I still have a crush on my friend from middle school. We go to different high schools :'(

I did see him yesterday and my mom even gave him a ride home. Right now, I'm pretty tired but I'm used to staying up late so it's just the other way around. I wake up early to stay up all day pretty much. I'm glad school ends at one. My teachers want me to read, read, read and listen to the News Radio. Students are bragging about being upper classmen. Whatever~ Also I get to eat lunch with all my friends from my old school.

I know it's time to branch out but maybe later. I like my friends who are very cool and in most of my class. I won't dye my hair until like tenth grade and I really hope to do good on my end of year exams.

I can't wait for school to end. I miss summer. So that's just what's been going on since I started high school. Kewl Huh? I also take AP, Honors classes with Sophmores, Juniors, and Seniors. They seem shock when they see me and I tell them that the math they were doing as Juniors I did in sixth grade. LOL
August 27th, 2009 at 11:12pm