Gerard and Lyn-Z; Thumbs Up

I have just seen the most spectacular thing since the first official picture of Bandit Lee Way.
What is it you may ask?
Well, let me just show you very quickly.

Image

Now, I am I huge Gerard and Lyn-Z supporter. I fail to see what's so horrible about Lyn-Z that she shouldn't be married to Gerard; and vice-versa. From what I've seen, she's a very beautiful person both inside and out. Gerard loves her and she loves Gerard.
End of story.
It's done.
It's over.
FINISHED!

Of course, I'm a huge supporter of Frank and Gerard too, but I know that that will never happen in real life, and that their moments on stage were just an act to get the fans riled up. And, it worked. But, they're both married and they both love their wives. I mean, I'd never read a Ger-Z or a Frank and Jamia slash [I don't know what you would call those. Framia?] but I do support their marriages.

And, here's a little word to you girls who go around saying that Lyn-Z is a whore and doesn't deserve Gerard. What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you just love Gerard so much that you think that she isn't good enough for him? I mean, if you really cared about Gerard and you were really that big of a fan, you'd want him to be happy. Hey, and guess what. I'm pretty sure he's happy with Lyn-Z. So, don't get your panties in a bunch whenever you see her and him together; be happy that Gerard finally met someone that he wants to grow old with. That's why I'm so happy for the both of him. I mean, seriously, they're both quite the catch.
:tehe:
August 28th, 2009 at 12:14am