unhealthy obsessions.

You know, I have many many unhealthy obsessions. Usually it has to do with boys. Usually said boys are famous and/or androgynous.

You know what sucks? Ever guy I like happens to be gay. It's kind of sad.

Anyway, back to the current obsession. It's the song Forever or Never by Cinema Bizarre.

So.. this song is kind of perfect in every possible way. Strify's voice is sexually gratifying. I kid you not, I have been listening to this song on repeat at least ten times in a row.

Goodness me, it's almost midnight! Wow time does fly. I still have that writing bug. I updated Tempest in a Teacup which, ahem, you should read, and I put up a oneshot. Go me.

Ten days till school. I'm 70% done with English project, 60% done with Social Studies project. I swear to Bob, that Social Studies project was the most mind-hurting thing I've done since Midterms. I still need to write a damned speech about the damned Populist Party. But I know the faster I'm done with American Studies II (if you didn't know, I hate 99% of American history) the faster I get to be a junior. Which means AP WORLD HISTORY AND AP EUROPEAN HISTORY. I'm about to pee myself in anticipation.

Wow I just realized I wrote four journals yesterday. It's because I'm lame and I have no life.
Yay me.

Over and out.
August 29th, 2009 at 05:50am