I'm Sick Of Trying To Get On With My Boyfriend's Friend When He Does Not Respect Me.

So I'm kind of hurt right now my boyfriend's friend keeps making mean jabs at me and saying harsh, horrible things to me on Facebook and whenever he see's me. I'm constantly asking what his problem is but he just makes out I'm bullying him or he tells to go away or shut up. I just don't no what to do and my boyfriend and his friends tell me that he just acts like that all time but I feel personally victimized. I feel horrible, I try to be pleasant and kind towards everyone, I love caring and being there for people so I don't understand what I have done wrong. I no my boyfriend won't support me so I'm kind of stumped and it's not nice at all. He said a very racist comment today and told me I'm bland, it hurts.

I just want his friends to like me and it's upsetting when I'm trying my best to get along with him and he is not making an effort to get to no me at all. First it was silly comments and telling me to shut up when I had not said anything and now he's constantly making rude comments at me and it seems like he enjoys it. So what should I do, I guess it does not help either that I'm considering ending my relationship, it's not any reason because of him but it's not nice to have him constantly bugging me for his enjoyment.
August 29th, 2009 at 11:14pm