I may be getting a tattoo tomorrow.

Image

I'm at least going to get one priced. It's going to be an outline of a cancer awareness ribbon, since lung cancer ones are clear. It'll obviously look better than that example, and the outline will be black.

My grandpa hasn't passed yet, but I figured it'd be a nice thing to get while he's still with us, so he knows how much I care.

It's getting tougher and tougher going to see him. He's at the local nursing home, which is right down the road from my house, currently. He's been awake, but he can't really talk. He just kinda looks around. But my gramma said he told her he loved her. I'm trying to hold it together, trying to remember the good times, but then my mom or another family member will go out to smoke, and I just think that I'll probably have to go through this all over again. I also think of my gramma and how she's gonna hold up after he does pass. And I think of how much he's suffering right now, having to be on oxygen, having trouble breathing, being in so much pain. I also think of everything that they tried to help him and how it seems like it was for nothing. I know it isn't, it's kept him alive these two/three years he's been battling, but it still sucks knowing that he can't be around longer.

Anyway, I found this in my room last night:
Image

It was taken the night after I saw Green Day the first time.
August 30th, 2009 at 03:37am