MADE YOU LOOK! (I'm shameless.)

Here you go. Enjoy yourself.

Oneshot Contest:
A oneshot contest where you pick a picture and write a story about it in less than 1000 words. 1000 words exactly gets you brownie points. Prizes include self-promoting by moi and for first place, I will read two more of your stories. Deadline is September 30. C'mon, 1000 words in a month? Easy as pie.

Interested? Click here.

Tempest in a Teacup:
It's Ryden with a plot, set in late 1940s London. Ryan is a rich, arrogant bastard. Brendon is a poor, but very talented musician. Tessa is Ryan's fiancee. She's beautiful but seems oblivious to the fact that Ryan has whores from time to fine. Ryan is something Brendon wants but knows he can't have. The ending will definately shock everyone.

Interested? Click here.

Into the Ocean:
Samuel Jenkins has just lost his wife. She died in a plane crash on their second anniversary. He quits his job and leaves his city apartment behind and goes out to the country for a year. He rents a beautiful old Victorian that is as full of secrets as antiques. The time spent in this house will change his life forever. And it just so happens that this house is already occupied.
This story is my first original fiction continuous story on here. It's about ghosts if you couldn't guess.

Interested? Click here.

Follow the Bright Lights:
Mitchell Davis, known as livelavalive on Youtube, and Skye O'Brien were best friends when they were little. Then Skye moved away, dealt with an abusive stepfather, and then moved to L.A. But they will meet again.

Interested? Click here.

The Tudor Witness:
If youre a historical fiction geek and/or like the Tudors and/or have time to read like an actual novel, I suggest you read this. It's about Anne Boleyn.

Interested? Click here.

Automatisch:
Andreas Kiel is Bill and Tom Kaulitz's real-life best friend. He's quiet, he's sad, he's quite a depressed little child. He's new in Magdeburg. And then he meets Bill Kaulitz, who is and will always be a little kid at heart, with a big mouth of course. Along with his brother, Tom, they cheer this boy up and they become the best group of friends. But what happens when they get famous? What happens when Andreas finally lets out what he's been holding in for so long? And what happens when Bill starts falling in love with him?
This story goes through their childhood up into recent times. I've only updated once but I plan on updating again soon.

Interested? Click here.

How's THAT for shameless self-promoting?! :file:
I'm not saying you have to read all of these. I'm just hoping there's a little something in there for everyone.
August 30th, 2009 at 04:29am