Why in god's name am I watching Degrassi?

So I was watching That 70s Show, aka one of the best shows ever created, but thats only on from 12-2. And since it's the N, Degrassi is on next. I'm fooling around on the interwebs so I'm not really paying too much attention to it. All I got was that there's this girl who's maybe 17 and she has a daughter in kindergarten. Um, what? There are tons of commericals on the N that are like 'watch Degrassi because it's like the drama you know in school.' Actually, not really. Sure, my school is terrible, but no one got pregnant in sixth grade. And now the girl is trying to be a model, rather cliche if you ask me, and she's sleeping with this guy who looks 30 probably just for perks. Like I said, I wasn't paying it too much attention till now. Okay, show's back on and yeah, they did it. And he's like...wearing no clothes. Seriously though that girl is like 17 and he looks like he's in his late-twenties. The gray hair makes him look older. It's kind of sad that she has a daughter and has to fight for stuff. I know what that's like.. well not the daughter part, but still. Are they in high school or college?

Anyway, I think I'm going to bed. I updated Tempest twice in ten minutes. Go me.
Join this.

:D
August 30th, 2009 at 08:34am