Okay.

Since I am on hatius with stupid Quizilla [yeah, Quizilla is a poopie head =D ] I have turned here. I don't talk a lot here, so all I do is write. Until I get banned for a month.... D= Well, I think I only have a couple weeks left, so I think I can at least have a few chapters done by then. I like the new layout for creating stories and such. Loves it! Anyway, I guess I should talk about my summer.

I've gotten in trouble A LOT!!! Like, shyeah. And it's been b-o-r-i-n-g. BORING! So, Camille and I have been jumping from house to house for a while. Well, she only came ot my house once, I went to her house four to five times. And, during the summer I learned how to type pretty fast!

And recently, I got a haircut! =D It's so awesome. Camille hasn't seen it yet.... But she might love it. I wanna go to school SO BAD!!! I got Converse, so far. They're layered. It's like black lo-tops with plaid hi-tops underneath. With double the laces. I love them. The left one is Chuck and the right one is Taylor. Taylor is shy, and Chuck is really popular. He's already gotten asked out... Twice.

Okay, that last part was a lie. It was a lie that Chuck has been asked out twice. Actually, he's been asked out three times. (He's hard to catch. I tried. XD)

Anyway, that was my exciting part of the summer.

PS: Camille, remember: I FEEL AN EGG ROCK! And.......... wait, what else? Shoot.

Read Write Laugh Love,

Suhbereenuh {SABRINA}
August 31st, 2009 at 01:01am