A Jerk of Nearly Inconceivable Jerkishness

Happened two weeks ago, just about, but I'm reaaaally mad....

You see...my boyfriend, for the THIRD time...decides to break up with me.
Thing was, he didn't TELL me face to face. So, being me, I thought he was cheating when a trusted friend told me he was talking to someone about a girl who WASN'T me, and then another friend told me he was making out with another girl.
THEN, being in a...well, let's just say 'bad' mood, I do what he did the SECOND time we went out, and broke up w/him over MSN while he WASN'T online.
Then a friend goes and talks to him and gets us to talk (STILL on MSN, the ball-less b**t**d!)
AND his excuses were ONE: He put it as his MSN display.
And TWO: He sat with my friends and I at lunch on the first day of school to make sure, but he couldn't ask because we WOULDN'T STOP TALKING.

If it's something like that, hun, you INTERRUPT.

So we argued back and forth on MSN for like, fifteen minutes, and you know what it ended with?

ME giving HIM advice on the proper way to break up with a girl.
How lame is that?

But Megan and Loren kind of threw a little party with just the three of us to make me feel better...and it was fun!
What my friend Savona said on Wednesday or Thursday made me laugh, though...
"He broke up with you for HER? He broke up with you for a *freaking* (cough) FAT FRESHMAN?!"

And not only is she a FRESHMAN...when he and I were in eighth grade *she was in seventh*, he broke up with HER to go out with ME.
HOW LAME IS THIS CRAP?!

Meh, a mini-novel.

But he is now the Jerk of Nearly Inconceivable Jerkishness. Because I made that up for lack of a better title.
August 31st, 2009 at 01:11am