Obsessive Compulsive Twilight Fans????

Okay, I know Twilight is a great book. And the movie is okay. I've read all the books, and yes, I love them. But, one thing- Why are you guys so obsessively obsessed with it??? It's a bit annoying and scary. Anybody agree with me on this??? Or, any of you 'fans' want to explain more than just 'They're such great books, oh my god, I love Edward so much!!!' ??

And in my opinion, Robert/Edward is hideous. He looks like someone smashed his face with a frying pan. If you look at his side profile, it's really flat. No offense intended.

I have to say, the movie sucks compared to the books. The books are AMAZING. So, I'm not some silly little hater trying to put you guys down. I really DO like the books. But I'm not obsessed with them. And what about all these new book series coming out, that are copy catting Twilight??? Do you think those are amazing too??? Honestly, it's getting a little old to me. I don't even bother to read the new Vampire books. And I don't go writing my own fan-fictions about them either. We only need ONE Twilight Saga, no more than that, please.

I'm just curious, and quite frankly, bored. Maybe a little annoyed too.

C'mon mibba!!! GET ORIGINAL!!!

-Emily
August 31st, 2009 at 06:58pm