Okay then

Alot has changed since i last came on here, with me and mibba. Godd, it's good to be back here, it really is. I missed this site alot.
I broke up with my boyfriend Mark, or he dumped me, but this time, I've found someone who truly loves me back.

I finally feel loved and happy after so long.
Man, I'm so in love at the moment, with my loverly girlfriend Mel Man, i love her so much, words can't describe how much. She always makes me smile, i have no idea why, but she makes me the happiest I've ever been. Just the little things, like her laugh or smile always make me happy, and i love smiling when I'm around her.

Okayy, enough of all that, I'm not going to bore you all with the mushy mushy stuff. I know i haven't updated alot, I've been on holiday twice, and all the other days I've been with Mel<3and i really haven't had anytime to update anything The other day i had to reboot my computer so i lost a few files, but I'm going to reupload them and get them on here as soon as i can. I'll start uploading more regularly when we get back to school, which is in 2 weeks. Soo yeahh. I miss all my stories and writing.

I'm currently going to therapy sessions, or I'm starting then when i get back to school. I gotta say, I'm happy that I'm going. I finally get to sort out my problems. I'm beginning to write alot more, I've more inspiration. It's all coming back to me, and I'm so happy it is. I finally get to write again.
But, enough for now.
Over and out :D
x
September 1st, 2009 at 12:34am