Me writing a story...??

I do love to read. I read mainly vampire stories on mibba and quizilla. And off the internet I read realistic fiction mainly... but anyways. I've been thinking about writing a story. A vampire story because I have lots of ideas and have read lots of stories about vampires so... I was thinking a story based some where around this idea.... er ideas I've kinda already started writing it... So here is/are my idea(s).

Aaralyn is a changer, she can make things into other things. Like a piece of paper into a cat. A real, live cat. There are others like her...
• Screechers: (no that isn’t a word but I made it one) They can send high-pitched tones to anything break able under high pressure like glass, wood, plastic and even your head if your close enough.
• Heaters: well they can heat/melt things
• Icers: (opposite of heaters) freeze things
• Tellers: tell the future.
• Movers: move objects with mind.
• Believers: can make you believe whatever they tell you.
• Changers: can make objects into others. Stronger changers can maintain the shape the object has been changed into till changed again. Weaker ones can only change things for a short period of time
• Sniffers: if they smell an object they can see where that object has been
• Cloaks: If near you can cloak you from other sniffers.

1st version of this idea:
Aaralyn's family has suddenly taken a vacation without her. As soon as they leave she meets Alexander a vampire that has been sent to protect her from the Rifa who wants to kill her. As Aaralyn and Alexander try to run away from them and find a way to stop them... they become close.

2nd version. Aaralyn just came home to find a note taped to her front door saying:
Hello Miss Aaralyn,
You may soon be wondering where your dearest family is. We’ve taken them. And we want you too. Run, hide, and tell the police no one can help you. We’ll always be able to find you. And we’re coming back to get you. Soon.
So she runs, call her foolish but she does. She's only gone for less than a day before somebody finds her. Is this stranger going to help or hurt her? And then what?

Please tell me what you think!! :) Which one do you think I should post when I'm done writing it. I've started both and I want to finish both. But I want to know if I should post both on mibba, if I should only post 1 or if I shouldn't post either one.
Thanks!
~Sweetsunbeam1
September 1st, 2009 at 03:14am