my weight // I hate my mom.

I went to the mall today with my mom and we were there for a good five hours. I hate going to the mall with my mom because well... my mom is rather bitchy. And she loves to comment on the fact that I'm fat and she's incredibly skinny and can eat whatever she wants.

First we went to Aero. I went up a size. -pout-

Later on we went to Forever 21 and I found a pair of amazing pants. I was wearing my Bill shirt today and they looked absolutely amazing with it. But then my mom says I look totally fat, and that was the only size they had. She said plaid makes fat people look fatter. -double pout-

Then I tried on three pair of shorts there. The whole world has sold out of shorts I tell you, and I desperately need some. But whatever. I told her I just didn't like them. And then she told me tons of other things looked terrible on me. -triple pout-

So of course she gives me this long chat on the ride home about how I have to excersize. This girl does not excersize. I do A LOT of dancing and crap like that once theater season roles around, but in the summer I'm like the laziest person in the world.

Now my family is making me count calories and I'm like 'wtf.' I eat really really well. I almost never eat candy or junk food because my mom doesn't buy stuff like that and if she does once in a blue moon, I can restrain myself. Usually my brother eats everything before I can get to it. I prefer eating veggies for dinner.

My weight fluctuates so much. I was really skinny when I was little but around third grade I got fat. I was so fat until last summer, when I lost a lot of weight from doing practically nothing. And now I feel like I've gained everything back. I eat when I'm depressed and I think that's my problem.

But I'm tired of my mom telling me I'm fat. It just makes me want to eat even more.

I just want to be pretty for once. But there will always be flaws in me that only I see.

The only good thing that happened was that I got a Cobra Starship bag for school.

Meh.
September 1st, 2009 at 04:46am