New Moon, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Criss Angel, College, Grey's and my summer!

Heya!
Well it's been a long time since I have written a journal, it’s sad I know and I apologize!
Anyways I have lots of updates and exciting news... I hope I won’t bore any of you who decide to read this :)
Ok let’s start with New Moon! OMG!?! AREN'T YOU EXCITED?!?! I AM!!!! Have you seen the new JACOB TRAILER! It’s awesome!! After watching that how can you not love him, seriously! Anyways the movie looks amazing and judging by what we have seen from the trailers, it looks like they have done a great job on some of our fave parts from the book. Like the motorcycle scene and Italy... the VOLTURI! Dakota Fanning actually looks awesome as Jane, I think she will do the part justice, if not well... all the fans will probably eat her alive lol. Hmm ok so what do you think of the wolf pack, I mean how HOT are they? Except Sam... he is wayyyyy better looking then I pictured, but that’s alright! New Moon is def. the movie for all the Jacob fans out there! (like me) Ok so let me know what you thought of the trailers and the actors playing some of the new characters in New Moon. Oh FYI! They are currently filming Eclipse in Vancouver Canada!! woot!
Ok my new fave show, well it’s been my new show for like 6 months now. But anyways Dog the Bounty Hunter... LELAND! Yes ok Leland isn’t the only reason I watch the show but he does make the show 100 times better lol! If you have watched it then you know what I mean. Like seriously his tattoos are amazing! and the braid, oh no when he kicks down doors... uhhh love him!! So if you are a fan what do you think of the new episodes!? Baby Lyssa's wedding is one of the new episodes coming out! Oh and did you hear about her new baby girl, Madalynn Grace Galanti, awe <3 Hey check out Dog's new website, and follow him on Twitter!
Ok, next! Criss Angel! Yeah that’s what I get for watching shows on A&E I get hooked on all of them. Well I use to watch mindfreak all the time but then I stopped. Well... yeah I have started again. There is something about Criss that just makes him so much fun to watch haha. I would LOVE to meet him and see his show Believe in Las Vegas! In his latest episode he tried to levitate people from their homes, unfortunately I missed the episode and had to watch it on the computer so I didn’t get to see if it would have worked, lol. So what are your thoughts on Criss?
GREY'S ANATOMY! OMG! It starts on SEPTEMBER.24!!! and the season 5 dvd comes out on Sept.15! So you have 9 days to re-watch season 5 and be ready for the start of season 6. That is if you can find time with school starting and all. Speaking of school and I just finished my first day of college! It was pretty fun, it’s just orientation week and I am lucky that I have afternoon classes this week haha.
Ok well since summer is over now I guess I can tell you everything that I did this summer... ok give me a moment and I will think of something lol :P Ok kidding I went to Orlando, Florida DISNEY WORLD and SEAWORLD! haha it was the best week ever!!! I have never been that far from home before... eight hour flight... but the stopovers were awesome, Pheonix, Arizona (bella lol) and Dallas, Texas haha. Other then that I haven't done much haha.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this journal and please let me know what you think, well your opinions on my topics not my horrible grammar haha. So I shall try and keep up with the journals, at least once a month. I have no idea what to expect with college, I am taking courses like administrative and law, yeah lawyer secretary. So got any advice for me?
Talk to you later, thanks for reading :)
September 1st, 2009 at 06:49am