Death- Dedicated to Alyssa Gray. May you get through it.

Death haunts everyone. "When am I going to die?" they ask their selves. Life is a special gift given to us by God, so don't waste your time thinking about when you are going to die, think about how you want to live your life. Live your life as you think you should and make sure you live it to the fullest. Death is only a part of life and it comes and goes.

When someone you love dies, they wish you the best of luck in heaven and they send their prayers to the family.They are sad you left, but they hoped that you lived your life the way you wanted to. I think it is sad if you didn't live your life well and good because many people talk about how wonderful the dead is and they mourn over them. I miss loved ones that have died in the past but I think that life isn't life unless there is death too, or good and bad. It is just something you have to go through. You aren't ending the book of your life when a loved one dies, you are just turning the page or making a new chapter.

Today I realized that you don't know what you have until you've lost it. Most people don't realize that. You need to spend a lot of time with loved ones while they are here. It is a place that has been bestowed on to us by God and God created every one of us- you, me, everyone. He made this earth so that we may live our lives as we want to and if you say no to everything, you won't now what you are missing. Sometimes people say there is something missing in their lives like a partner, a child or something they wanted to do. I think you should quit saying things like, "Oh I will do that later," or "I will get to it." Go out and do something with your life- make it worth while. Your family would want you to.

Today, someone very special to me, told me that death is always a rough spot in everyone's lives, but, what gets you through it is your friends, family and a little love. Though your friends and family, whether they have past or just gone away from where you are, physically, they will never leave your heart. Your heart is forever, even in heaven, and they can never leave- they stay forever. So live your life to the fullest, it's hard but, you can get through it with friends, family, and some love.

Anna E. Gray- December 29th, 1951 to August 28th, 2009- Mother, Grandmother, Wife, and Friend. May you rest in peace and my condolences go out to your family.
September 2nd, 2009 at 02:37am