I'm So Worried About You!

Well, let's see. Where to begin... I'm fucking terrified. Not for myself, but for my friend.
She's having crazy bouts of Anxiety and she's on anxiety pills, as well as sleeping pills, and now she's into drinking.

It's crazy! I miss my fun-loving, crazy friend, not this... Stranger! It seems whenever I'm over, she wants to have a drink. I think I know the reason for her sudden changes, or, I think I know who brought about the sudden changes. She went from being such a free-spirited, unique person, to one of them.

Y'know those secluded cliques, frowning upon those who aren't meeting their 'standards'? The clique has taken my friend and drained her of all the qualities she used to have. She's obsessed with her body image, now. I do hardcore jogging and runs with her, because she's intent upon losing all her 'fat'.

God, she's skinnier then I am... That scares me.

And I want to punch the stupid person that changed her, in the face! Sure, I still love her, she's like my sister, but, I miss my old friend. The one that always encouraged me that coll was only a 'state of mind' and 'Being yourself is worth so much more then anyone can every offer you if you change.'

I want to tell her that I don't like what she's become, but I can't. We've been friends for so long, I was actually her first friend when she moved into her house! I don't want to lose someone so close to me, but I don't want to see her continue her current lifestyle.

I never would've expected this from her, but people can corrupt anyone, no matter how strong you make your walls.

I apologize if this was a waste of your time, but I'm sad for her and I need to rant.
-NeverDyingLove
September 2nd, 2009 at 05:58am