First Day Of Eleventh Grade (A bit of cursing)

Sept. 2, 2009

First day of School. I'm finally a Junior. Whoop?

Today was a good/great day. In 10th grade I had no classes with my friends, which lead me to meeting new friends and olds relationships ending. It sucks, but it's life.

Now 11th grade I have classes with atleast 2 or 3 of my friends, in gym I have like 10, it's wonderful! Except in Photography, which isn't that bad because there are some girls there who look cool, and I make friends easily. Also in history it's like all seniors, and don't think im like a nerd because of that, because HELLO my grades last year were HORRID.

It's just in my school we have dumbass seniors =]

Moving on...

DRAMA ALERT!!!

I have gym with my ex-boyfriend (which is ironic because we met in freshman gym) and also with a couple of guys who like me. Can you say AWKWARD!
I guess you can call me a bitch because I like revenge, but I'm gonna enjoy flirting with my hot guy friends infront of him all year. :)

I also I kept getting compilents because I died my bang area red, pink, purple, and blue. The rest of my hair is like dark auburn.

All my friends love it and random people started to talk to me about it. I guess I'm also a bit of an attention whore xD

I loved it!

But of course I had the HATERZ and Ex-BFFS who were all like, "Like omg your so wierd, blah blah blah"

At which I reply "Eat dick and die" :)

Also I think its way freaked up that I FINALLY get a class with the boys I think are the hottest in the school (math class) and they sit in the back because like all there last names start with S or W or M it's like RAWR.

Well I hoped you like my rant, and I hope all of your first days were as good as mine, except the drama part.

You should write about your first day here too.
I'll read all of them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If Harry Potter's so magical, why cant he cure his own eyesight and get laid. A teenage lad shouldnt need a broomstick to cling onto." -- Frankie Boyle
September 3rd, 2009 at 12:24am