The Strange Events that Happen in My Dreams

Okay I had another insane dream that was weird as crap, here it goes.

I went to this Green Day concert (Which is true, but this is a dream XD) and we were extremely close, we got handed mics to sing in the back ground, and I don’t even know what song it is. Or I just can’t remember –sigh-. Anyway! I got asked up on stage by Billie Joe. He handed me a mic and pulled out a fold up chair, and he had a desk. I was not confused what-so-ever, and that confused me. He began to ask me questions.

“Okay, what was the weirdest dream you had?” I thought about it for a moment, I went to say something but stopped. And then continued.

“I dreamed I got chased by gallons of milk.” (I actually had that dream)
“Nice…okay, the awesomest dream you ever had?”

“I was flying like Goku, with all of Aiden. And they took me to a concert!” he laughed. And I was like “Well can I get a hug, before I get off stage…?” he smiled and opened his arms, and I hugged him reeeeaaally tight. And then I went def, I was like WTF. And then time slowed down and I was soooooo confused! Then I left the stage, and went to the bathroom. I came back, sat down and then flipped out of the chair! Then we left, and somehow I was getting married, to a inanimate object.

And then to the next one! I went outside and a serial killer that just got out of jail was mowing our lawn. So I just flew back inside. Then I knew all these guys, and one of them wanted to be ‘pimp’ and me sit in his lap while he was driving, I accepted and then while they were riding down the road I jumped out of the car, and landed on the grass…

Then there was another one. We were going to the store, and I saw my friend. He waved at me; he was wearing a green V-neck and tight black pants. I thought he was coping Ryan Ross or something. He waved and came over to where we were, and he had a guy come along with him. He threw a frog on me, and I spun around. And I found out the guy was his lover I didn’t say anything, I just went back to the car.

Yes I have different dreams in one night, because I wake up and then go back to sleep.
And think these are kinda funny though XD.
September 3rd, 2009 at 03:32am