Freshman

On August 25 I started my first day of high school: as a freshman. A million things were running through my head as I first got on the bus. Was I going to get lost? Will I be able to find all my friends? Will I be accepted?

Now, my second week of high school is almost over, and I'm still asking those questions. Although I haven't gotten lost yet, whose to say that I won't? I've found alot of my friends, but not nearly enough for me to be happy. The atmosphere is tightly coagulated.

Everyone already knows everybody, everyone already has someone else to sit with at lunch, etc. So where do I fit in exactly? Somewhere, in the advanced labyrinth of high school? Hopefully.

Being a freshman is not as hard as I thought it would be. It's kind of boring, actually. To a certain extent, I enjoy it. Despite the consuming tiredness I feel when I get home.

My reason for writing this journal is mysterious even to me. I just felt like I needed to write it down, keep track of- whatever- somewhere. So I have turned to Mibba for support, sort of.

So far, my freshman year of high school is easy. With the classes I have, I'll pass with flying colors. Until next time, lucky readers.

Dark Insanity
September 4th, 2009 at 01:00am