For those who read "Operation: Porn Star"

Hello readers,

I have some very bad news. No, the story hasn't ended.

Unfortunately, all of my stories will be on an indefinite hiatus. I just recently learned that my grandmother is dying.

We learned that she has the bulbar onset of ALS. If you know what Lou Gehrig's disease is, that's it. Basically, the motor neurons in her muscles are dying. It begins in the extremities and works its way towards the core of the body. My grandmother has the bulbar onset, meaning it's affecting her throat first. Right now, she is having trouble swallowing and speaking clearly. Soon, she won't be able to speak, eat or breathe. She will need a feeding tube and a tracheotomy. She has already expressed her wishes to not receive a feeding tube, so she will die much quicker. She's only 60.

I will be taking this time away from the story section to be with her and take care of her(because its not like my aunts and uncles will help out...). I will, however, still be active on the RP board and will finish my writing contest.

This reminds me of why I joined Mibba. I joined shortly after my cousin's death to distract myself from it. This is why I choose to remain on the RP boards.

I hope you all understand and will bear with me at this current time.

-xoxo Aidan
September 4th, 2009 at 07:56am