THE START OF A NEW ME!

Hi! this is my first journal entry. It's all about how I will change myself (with God of course). I'll start from the very beginning. It all started When my mom's friend went home from a vacation. Being mom's friend, she was obliged (hehe) to give us pasalubong. So we went to her house the next day. She warmly welcomed us in her house and gave the pasalubong to my mom. She gave three books also. She said that it was for me and I have to read it. I thanked her in response and gladly went home. When we got home i placed the books on the counter and didn't notice it till it time for bed. I was curios so i read it. The book was like a Student Daily Bread.

Date: Jan. 1
title: Follow the Map

The story was about a the comparison of men's instinct in finding roads.

"When it comes to the Bible, However men and women make the same mistake. The bible, like a good road map, gives us the direction for living a godly life. God is definitely the expert on issues as wisdom and righteousness.

But we would rather wander around aimlessly , trying to find our own way , too stubbor to admit that we're lost. Again, It's a colossal waste of time especially when when reliable directions lie within reach."

Reflection:

What am i like when it comes to road maps?a happy wanderer, a map freak or a frequent visitor to gas stations?

=me, I'm a happy wanderer and a frequent visitor at the same time. I think it means that I should read more of the bible and be a map freak.[hehe]

another part of the page:

THE READ SECTION:

"Everything written in the past was written to teach us "

Romans 15:4

PLEASE READ:

2 TIMOTHY 3:16-4:5

tha is the reason why I'm making this journal a reflation notebook...and also because it's much more fun than writing.
September 4th, 2009 at 11:34am