Randomness.

I'm posting this stuff here because I want to unclutter my pro a little but I still love everything I have up there so I don't want to lose it. Plus some of you may be entertained with it anyway. :)

(This is actually like a quarter of the stuff I've had up there. Most of it is actually saved in a draft should I ever want to reuse it.)

Welcome to my absurdly long profile. :D

Currently my all-time favorite photo:
Image
J2 Love exists, people! Padackles FTW. :D Yes, I am aware that I am another mindless psychotic fanatic girly. Leave me alone, I don't poke fun at your obsessions... unless you love Twilight. Bwahaha. No but seriously... just bask in the love in this picture.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Why people aren't particularly fond of spiders? Their eyes... and their pincers.
Image

I AM THE PROPHET CHUCK!


* * * Some more SUPERNATURAL silliness: Click! 'Tis good stuff. :D

"Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses
It's sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets and before all the stains
And a few more of your least favorite things."

But a few of my favorite things...
Supernatural
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Dollhouse, Firefly (Joss Whedon rocks my socks)
Harry Potter

ImageImageImageImage
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and taste good withketchup."
THE DANCE OF JOY Yes, this is my dance, and little green Numfar (aka Joss Whedon in disguise) is my homie. Angel rocks!

*ahem* Anyway... My name's Adriana (a.k.a. Adri, Adie, Ana, Odro...).
Just to get this out of the way: I believe in God (or Goddess, or A Higher Power, or Mother Earth, or whatever you call It) but I'm not affiliated with any religion. And if you try to convert me, I will beat you over the head with a rubber ducky. It's more painful than it sounds... don't ask me how I know that.


= * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * =

"We're going to build a new settlement. We'll have a happy life and we'll have equal rights for all. Except Blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Jews, gays, women, Muslims, um, everybody who's not a white man. And I mean white-white, so no Italians, no Polish... Just people from Ireland, England and Scotland. But only certain parts of Scotland and Ireland. Just full-blooded whites. No, you know what? Not even whites. Nobody gets any rights. Ah, America!" *smile*
~ Family Guy

Myspace: click*

Click:
Image

Buffy the Vampire Slayer - FTW!

And the sad thing... I still have quite a bit on my profile. haha.
September 5th, 2009 at 04:27pm