Today

Last night Tom asked me what my favourite memory was that I had with you. It took me a while to give him an answer. Not because I couldn't think of anything that stuck out, but because there were just too many. But regardless, I told him one of my favourite memories I had with you was when we went to grandad's house and we were playing pranks on Ben, my old brother, to amuse and entertain ourselves. And this one prank, we put a pretty realistic lookin rubber spider on his face while he was sleeping. He didn't feel it on him, haha. We waited and waited until he woke up, and when he did, his eyes were bugged out and he gave out a really high-pitched scream. We were laughing our arses off, and immediately ran out of the room and into the living area. Ben was running after us, and so there wasn't much room for us to run around inside the house, so we decided to head out into the front yard. Little did we know, on our way out the door, there was something stopping us. Something called the screen door : ) We both ran into it and broke it, and grandad gave us shit for fooling around.

Anyway, it's your birthday today, and it would have been your 25th birthday.
And it's been 11 years without you.
I miss you and think of you always, sis.
RIP- Miranda "Minnie" Griffin :o) <3
September 6th, 2009 at 03:30am