Confused

Well, as you can see, I'm all fucked up, you wanna know why?

Well, it all started on a beautiful summer day and i was just walkin' around when this chick, Mayara (brazilian) came to me, (i waas on school and she was from my class) she introduced to me this guy, he was sitting on a little bench just playing on his old acoustic guitar. I was like ''wow finally cool people around this fuckin' dumb school!'' She introduced him to me and we just started talking like a click! I thought to myself ''well, i found a cool guy around here''.
Then after we met, i asked him if he could teach me how to play guitar cuz i have one and i still can figure it out! Silly me.. I'm too lazy, i've been wasting my life cuz of my laziness.. Anyway, he said to me ''sure why not'' and i was all happy cuz i finally had some kind of teacher.
Then we became more close and we were finally friends! Well good friends cuz we talked about everything pretty much, but i kinda was scared of him cuz he's really tall and i'm really tiny hahaha. Then i don't know how or when it started but he was always playing around with me, like, gettin' on my nerves and all that shit that usually boys do to get that special girl attention.. But i never noticed, so, my disaster is this, he started to like me, but I am super afraid of relationships, people kinda scared the shit out of me, like touching and all that, that's why I usually don't get close to anyone in that way. Now, after one year, he stills loves me like crazy and i just don't know what to do.. The other day, me and my best friend went out with him, cuz she wanted to meet him (she does not leave next to me that's why they had never met before), and he came to pick us up near my house. He was with one of the cuttiest t-shirts ever! He had this little print of stewie from family guy (one of my favourite characters ever) and stewie was dressed up like Angus Young (guitarrist from AC/DC) I FUCKIN' WANT THAT T-SHIRT!!! ok, calm down.. Then we went for a walk, he was smoking, as usual, and we were all talking but i knew that those two were up to somethin.. because they were having this weird conversations, you know, like, ''i wanna meet you and make out'', that sounded really weird to me because he said i waas the only one for him.. Than, to make things worse, they left me all by myself on an abandoned house and.. Well, they fucked! How the hell did that happened?! I don't know.. Now. he's telling me that he only wanted to make out with my best friend so that he could make me jealous.. and that he didn't want to fuck with her.. How am i supposed to feel? I'm trying to pull him away but i just can't.. and that scares the shit out of me.. again.. I don't know what to do! Help me? ^^'
September 6th, 2009 at 05:04am