Holy Fudge; Three person relationships

I'm not really asking for your opinions on the subject, but I guess when posting something like this, hearing someone else's opinions are inevitable.

So. Onward. :]

Well, today marks my one-year anniversary of a relationship with my boyfriend. And when he called me to tell me that this morning I was stoked that he remembered.
So, day goes on as usual. Plans for movies and stuff are made. blah blah blah. Nothing out of the ordinary happens. All is good and well.

Now here's the big hairy "but".

About an hour ago I got a text from one of my lady friends asking me out. I am in fact bi-sexual and she knows this. I didn't want to tell her no because I've been pretty much into her since I met her. I also don't want our relationship to crumble because she's one of my closest friends. And did I mention I'm totally into her? :]
So, being the confiding girlfriend I am, I talk to my boyfriend about it.

God, I don't know why I did it. I just did. We where just on the phone and I had to bring it up.

Well, after talking and all that, he eventually says go for it.

Go for it.

'The crap?' I think and I ask him if he's dumping me.
He says no. As a matter of fact he still wanted to be with me. I ask my lady friend (heh, I call her 'lady friend' all the time. It's an inside joke I guess.) and she's totally cool with it.

So now I've got a boyfriend and a girlfriend.
If my day could get any better than this I might have a heart attack. c:

I don't mean to put my personal business out there or whatever. I just had to tell someone. You know? Just to get it out there so I don't explode from being so happy.
That's my day for ya'.
How's yours?


~CI
September 6th, 2009 at 06:50pm