And they said I couldn't possibly be this angry for such a small girl.

I hope you enjoy every minute of being used. You say one thing and then you do another.
I’m thinking about how great it would be to kick your face in. How deformed your nose would be on what was ever left of your face. Blood everywhere and your eyes black and blue swollen beyond belief. I’d kick you while you were down.

But you know what you’re going to feel… you’re never going to be happy because all you’ll have is a moment of relief. Then you’ll be reminded that no one really cared and all they wanted was one thing from you. And you gave it up too easily. So they’ll leave you and you’ll be alone until you find someone else to leech onto. You completely rained on your own happiness. I didn’t think it was a price. But clearly it was to you.

So I hope you enjoy being used and feeling alone. Being sucked into the black hole that only you could have created. I might feel like shit now. But I’ll get better. You? You won’t. And maybe that’s the better revenge of the two.

This isn't anyone on mibba. I'm just fed up with not feeling good enough for anyone anymore. No matter how hard I try. I don't feel it anymore.
And so..this is what comes out of me.
September 6th, 2009 at 10:58pm