ohai.

blogging.
Okay, so it's 22:38 on the sixth of September 2009, but you know that, and I amd currently just sitting here, listening to Radio one. They are talking about gay people, and comng out and stuff. :]
So yeah, I heard Paramore on Switch [radio one] earlier, I love them becuase they are just amazing. I sent in some questions, but they didn't read them out which bums hard because thye're like a pound per text. But hey hoe, life goes on.
Haha, I've never said that before in my life.
So anyway, I decided to write a Blog because I'm bord, quite frankly :]
This week has been pretty hectic; I went back to school on Thursday, which I'm pretty sure is the school to go back the earliest in the whole entire country, so yeah.
So I already have a ton of homework from school and only one peice has been succesfully completed. I'm a bit of a slacker when it comes to homework, I always leave it 'till last minute, even coursework. hehe. Oh well.
Also, my dad's in hospital with somehting wrong with his kidneys, which sucks even harder. He's been there for like two weeks now, and he had an operation on Thursday "/
He's slowly getting better, though, and should be out soon... we hope.
I also had a dominoes today :D it was pretty nice.

Hmm... What else.
Oh yeah, you can check out my story if you like, I would appreciate it if you commented :]
It's a Brendon Urie fanfic, but I haven't updated in about a week cause of all the stuff that's going on right now, I just haven't had the time. So yeah, not sure when I'll be updating that but I know it will definitely be sometime this week.
xD
I am extremely excited for Paramores new album, and am going to pre-odreder it pretty soon. My mother will be willing [pfft] to buy that for me, which I am eternally grateful for. hehe.
I know the summer holidays have just ended, but I want them back almost right away, I can't handle all this stress of school!! haha.
I do not work well under any kind of pressure, even if it's the smallest amount, just incase you couldn't guess.
Like when I was stuyding for my GCSE exams, I swear to god I was about to implode from all the pressure, I'm just glad it's all over.
Gah, I'm going to crumble under the A-level pressure and shit. Quite literally.

I am now going to end this blog, which I think went quite well. I'm pretty sure no ones going to read it, but hey, it killed ten minutes, exactly, actually. Its now 22:48.
I am Emm, and this is England.
Subscribe to my story and I will love you forever.
Comment on it and I will love you forever, hey, even if you read it I will love you. But you know, I'll lvoe you alot more if you comment or sub.
:D
hint hint.
goodbai frendz. I'm going to watch friends. :D
x
September 6th, 2009 at 11:58pm