Complicated

So yesterday I broke up with my boyfriend for numerous reasons. One being that he never spent alone time with me, so we could not get to know each other better and when we made plans to do so he would not turn up or end up turning up extremely late, unexpectedly with at least 2 of his friends. At his garage gig he slapped me because his friend told him to and he never apologized and then when I left he started bad mouthing me and then raged at his best friend who stood up for me. He fails to understand what he has done wrong, he must have forgot the fact that he wanted to base are whole relationship on kissing or making me go shopping with him and his friend whilst hardly acknowledging me all day and not even giving me a kiss or hug when I said goodbye.

Anyways throughout my relationship with him I started to develop feelings for his friend I tried to ignore them but they have seemed to flourish and I can't push them aside anymore. He cares about me, makes me laugh, he adores music and is a very talented bassist. I have pretty much known him my whole school life but only now we have gotten closer. I went out with him and another friend of mine today, we had a wonderful time, and my mum told him down the phone that I liked him. He just laughed and that was the end of it. But I don't want that to be the end of it because I care about him, on the plus side he's also very sensitive and shows his emotions not like some boys I know. He dated one of my close friends but now they don't get along and she knows I like him.

The thing is firstly I'm only 15, in a few months 16, so if this doesn't work out it wont be the end of the world. Secondly he has quite a few connections to many of my friends and this could cause problems especially that fact that I was in a relationship with his close friend even if it was a bad one sadly. Finally I don't know how to tell him how I feel, we have just started to see each other more and I don't want to ruin our newly formed friendship.

Help anyone? I'm pretty sure this is the thousandth moan about boys but it's all a bit too complicated for my liking.
September 7th, 2009 at 02:51am