mibbians just hate me.

Why does everyone have to take my opinions so seriously? They're called opinions for a reason, aren't they?

Oh just ignore me, this is another 'feel sorry for Logan' journal.

I can't say one thing on here without someone taking it the wrong way and I feel terribly for ever having said it and then I'm intimidated to death by the person that called me out. Some people scare me so much I just want to crawl in a hole.

Please, please, please never let me go into the politics thread again. If I want someone to argue politics with, I'll do it with Anna because we're best friends and politics won't split us up. But I have very strong and sometimes offensive opinions.

Oh Mibba cliques, what are you doing to me? ~

I've been so scared lately that I'll log in to see that I'm banned.

On another note, I'm already so scared about school on Tuesday that I feel like I'm going to throw up. I can just tell this year is going to stink. I don't know any of my teachers or schedule to the first day, and that freaks me out. Last year, when I was a freshman, we had orientation and got our schedule. But now you just go to homeroom, get your schedule, and go. I am so freaked out that I'm going to be with no one I know or tons of people I hate.

Tomorrow I have to get up at six, so it will be nice practice for school... I suppose.
September 7th, 2009 at 03:08am