Mein Gott! (My God)

Ugh! Please tell me if you have ever been in a situation like this?!?!

Ok, so me and this girl are kind of friends. Well it started three years ago, then we hated each other for two years, and we became friends again this summer. But anyways.

SO in the last few months she's stayed over like 4 times. She is annoying me. She knows I prefer to be as original as possible. And she is trying to copy everything I do. First off she started by getting a Mibba. She had NEVER heard of this before. I just happened to check mine while she was over and she just HAD to have one. Then after telling me she thought Twitter was the most stupid thing ever, she got one, because Im always tweeting on my phone. Then this part bugs me the most. My favorite bands.

Me and my select small group of friends are big big fans of unknown bands. Like McFly. Theyre pretty much 100 percent unknown where I live. And me and my bestie don't want them to get too exposed here. Then me and her wouldn't be as original. Well jsut so happens after this girl steals my iPod while she is at my house she runs into McFly. Now she is going gaga over them, acting crazy fangirly. Her twitter picture has a banner that said I Heart McFly. Which guess where she got that.. hmm..

oh yea ME!

Oh and this next part is the total worst. So last weekend she stayed over, and for the record, know she is like a total preppy person. Which, I am not. SO wednesday was come as your not day. She decided she wanted to borrow my clothes for that day. She tried them on, and was all, "I think I look cute like this, I want to start shopping at Hot Topic and dressing like this."

Uhm hell no! And she better give me back my clothes on tuesday, the hoodie she borrowed was BRAND NEW. I havent even worn it yet.

But I don't know what to do?!?! Its like I want to tell her to get her own life, and stop copying me. But I want to do it without sounding like a total bitch.

any suggestions?
September 7th, 2009 at 07:34am