Edward! Let's frolic in the medow!

Now that title is completely unrelated to what I'm going to talk about. Will I get in trouble for that? I hope not, because this journal is going to be about laundry! That's what I've been doing for the past few hours, not writing on Rhinos or Alex, but doing my laundry.

This is how I do my laundry:

I divide my colors and whites and then divide my colors into sub-groups (blue, green, red, black). Then I select a color and put it in the washer, change the settings to delicate, the size of the load, put it on the cold/cold water setting, turn on the water, add the special stuff that makes the clothes clean and close the lid. Then when it's done, I put the wet clothes in the dryer and repeat the proses with the washer. When the stuff in the dryer is done, I take it out, put it somewhere and leave it there for a day before I put it away. Why I wait a day, is still unknown, I just do.

Now, if you didn't know how to do laundry, you should now have the basic idea. I hope you learned something.

When I got to my whites I realized I forgot to put in a red shirt into the black load (since I didn't have many red shirts in the basket). So I put it in the white load and now everything's pink.

Nah, I'm not that stupid. I put it in with my sock load. Yes, I have so many socks that they deserve a load of their own. Now, if their were any white socks in that load, which it's very likely there were, they might be pink now..

So until I have something else to tell you that's interesting...
Lenny
September 7th, 2009 at 07:50am