School & Mibba

Hey everyone! So Summer is coming to and end, and Mibba is changing a bit.

Mibba-
For me I've been logging on this website for less the a year. I met so many wonderful people on here who I love talking to. And I guess I consider the friends on here my favorite group of friends(if that makes sense). I hope my friends on here don't decided to leave since Mibba is becoming a bit more strict when it comes to the rules. Just today I saw a rule that made me a bit uncomfortable to write. It seemed a bit harsh to. It was the new rule that said if you have one story with a chapter that is an authors note all your stories are going to be deleted. That was a bit harsh. And I mean it when I say harsh. Why delete all of them? Just delete that one story. But i'm just going to let that go. I guess I'm going to stop talking about Mibba and go on to my second subject in this journal.

School-
I'm half ready to go back to school and at the same time I'm not.I'm pretty nervous I guess. Seeing everyone again and getting the chance to make new friends may sound okay but I still have to focus on my grades. Naturally I won't be on Mibba until the weekends, so if I do t update and I won't reply to my messages and profile comments till then. But I'll try to keep everyone updated on how I am doing ect. So if I ever get the chance to log on it will be for ten to fifteen minutes and that's about it. Ask for my Facebook or Gmail if you want.

Xoxo,
Nadine ;D
September 7th, 2009 at 08:51am