Japan Town Fun >U<

YES! My friends and I went to Japan Town yesterday and it was awesome! We went to a lot of lolita stores like 'Baby The Stars Shine Bright' Image

and '6%DOKI' Image And...Lets just say I saw a lot of cool stores and you wouldn't believe the prices! For one headband it was like $34, for one dress? IT'S ABOUT $150! Sigh the cost of fashion...

After we saw the stores we went inside the mall where I found HEAVEN! In the form of a magazine ^_^' I went into one of the bookstores and well my friend told me I could find really awesome stuff there! And there it was, one of the best things I've ever seen, magazines with my favorite Japanese celebs on them! I was literally freaking out! >U< I got so excited I bought two 'Potato' magazines with 'Nakayama Yuma and B.I.Shadow' On the front which is the August issue and then I bought one with 'HeySayJump' on it which is the September issue.

OMG! I was so happy when I left the store!

After that we went to 'Pika Pika' where we went into a two people booth instead of three so it got pretty random in there, but it didn't get really weird until we started decorating them! No that my friend was funny! And that was how I spent my time in Japan Town, there was more but I don't want to bore you with the details!

I GOT MY MAGAZINES!!!
September 7th, 2009 at 06:36pm