FINALLY!! (story, MLIA, etc.)

I have updated my story! Chapter 14 is on here!! YAY! Thanks for the applause. HOpefully I'll have chapter 15 up sometime soon.

I have recently started reading things on My Life is Average.com and I really really like it. It SOOO beats FML. They make me happy :)

I am so annoyed with my siser. She is a brat. There's no other way to say it. Right now we go to the same high school. She's a freshmen and I'm a senior. If we weren't related I wouldn't have said a word to her. In fact, I would probably dislike her.
She's just so mean. I can't stand her at the moment. So I'm ignoring her. I can't even rant about her because it makes me so mad. Enough.

Anyway, , , my brother went back to college today :( Sad day. This weekend kind of sucked if you think about it. Somebody at Taco Johns messed up my order. I ordered a small super nachos with NO sour cream and NO guacamole. Then when we were home and I went to eat it, I found that there was about 50 pounds of sour cream and guacamole on almost all the chips. I attempted to scrape it off, but I couldn't, so I sat there and moped. I almost refused to eat lunch at all, but around 2:00 I felt nauseous. Yes, I tried to go on a hunger strike that the restaurant didn't even know about. It was one of the dumbest things ever. My parents got mad at me.

Anyway, okay I'm going to go. Let me know about the story chapter. Thanks.

P.S. I wish I had more MLIA moments :(
September 7th, 2009 at 08:43pm