yeah

soooo, i finished my paper for geosystems. 6 pages of beach erosion! you know you're jealous. And all four of those sonnets i had to do. the first one, about fantasies. the second, about love. third, being chained down and wanting to be free. and the last? someone telling someone else there's a guy coming to kill them. the last was the easiest.

oh how special i am.

and i was watching the family stone today. funny shit right there.
"I WON'T MARRY YOU!" "i didn't ask."

"I SLEPT WITH HIS BROTHER..." "What?" "i slept with your brother...."

gotta love family drama.

well, not mine. or nikkeh's.

nikki, if you're reading this, i'm sorry that happened. i'm sorry your mom said that stuff, and that she doesn't understand or believe you. i'm sorry massachusetts is trying to go back on themselves. and i'm sorry this is the only place i can tell you this. and that i can't give you a superawesome hug. and you're brave. for telling her. i never could.

sooo. now that i've got that over with, what now?

ohhh! i went to panera today. with my parents. met my aunt and uncle and cousin there. and me and cally [the cousin] were talking for like an hour. i think it's the longest we've ever gone without fighting. we just talked about school and science olympiad. mostly her school, cuz i used to go there, and i did science olympiad. it was cool. and then we gave our christmas presents to my aunt and uncle cuz we hadn't seen them yet. they really loved the scarves i made them.

and now my dad's making me go to bed. ew. like i'll sleep.

but whatever. goodnight all of you that read this [haha. like anyone does]. i'll miss you. even if i don't know you.

(( L )) to you.
Rose
January 3rd, 2007 at 03:47am