School's back in session...

First day of school! Whoo!

We got our schedules today, and here's a quick breakdown of mine:

Honors English (with Logan, Abby, Natalie and Becca)
Honors American History 2 (with Logan)
Honors Trig/Analytical Geometry :(
Lunch (with Logan and Gabby)
Photography 1/Chemistry
Photography 1/Chemistry
French 3 Honors (with Camille)
Latin 1 (with Molly)
Study Hall

It's looking like a good year. I have friends in most of my classes (as opposed to last year, friends in like two or three classes) and most of the teachers seem cool. I'm a little worried about Trig/Analytical Geometry because I'll be with mostly juniors (I'm a sophomore).

I have no idea what my Chemistry class looks like because I had Photography 1 today. Chem and Photography 1 switch every other day, and next semester, Gym replaces Photography 1. Also, Logan and maybe Gigi might switch into my Latin class, which will be awesome.

I'm glad I have a study hall at the end of the day, because that means I will have to bring less work home, but the only bad thing is whenever we have early dismissal, I won't have it. I'm also kind of upset with my lunch, because it starts at 10:15 and goes to 11 AM, which is a drag. I'll probably come home and eat a ton.

If you want to, in the comments, you can tell me what classes you're excited for this year, or what classes you think you'll end up disliking or what grade you're going into.
September 8th, 2009 at 10:59pm