OMG- It's my BIRTHDAY today! [Plus, how I think I'm in love. Stupid teenagers.]

No really. It's my birthday!!!!! Isn't that freaking awesome!? I know, right?

My mom always said it should be 6/6/6 instead of 9/9/9... Haha... >>
Anyway, so today was our second day of school.
Whatever... I can't focus on school anyway. And I'll tell you why.

Well, it all started with this boy. Let's call him The Real McCoy.
So anyway, We met a little over a month ago and ever since we've been talking and hanging out. So, over the weeks, I started to notice that I was having these really strong feelings for him. Now, he admitted that he likes me back as a little more than a friend... so yeah...
ANYWAY- I think I screwed up majorly. That is because, yesterday..

I told him I loved him. He asked me why.

Now before you start freaking out and saying that a month is not enough to fall in love with someone, let me explain.
Here are some reasons that I have trouble coming with at 12:36 at night, half asleep:

I love you because you are the type of person that looks through the outside. You see through the hideous outer shell that I look like and see the intelligent, creative girl I am.
You seem to be wise beyond your years and I hear this in the words you speak to me. The... advice you give.
You are polite, and kind. I see this in the way you treat your friends.
You are determined and ambitious. You know what you want and you go for it.
You're funny... that's a bit obvious.
You're a musician. You're not afraid to admit things that other "men" might feel ashamed of admitting.
I love you because you are you and you are not afraid to be you.


Obviously, these aren't ALL the reasons, because trust me, there's more. *sigh* I'm having real trouble with this. A little advice? Thanks.
September 10th, 2009 at 12:03am