Medical help? Does it even exsist anymore?

i really need help, but everything comes with a cost these days. they don't care about the problem, they only care about their bank balance. the more issues/problems/illnesses you have, the better for them because people will go back to them and they'll get loads of money. but does it really help the patient at the end of the day? no. pills don't help at the end of the day, they only sustain you for the time being, not actually help. i mean, i've been on anti-depressant since last year and i still feel as shit as beforehand, maybe even worse. everyone takes them these days over the littlest issues in their lives. they've become a useless piece of our daily lives. and everyone keeps on telling me the exact same thing over and over and over and over and over again! i'm sick and tired of everyone trying to make me feel better, its not working! its like, i expect something magical to happen, something amazing to happen, but it never does. meeting my favorite band ever didnt even fizzle me at all even though i acted like it did. its like, i'm never actually happy anymore. im sick and tired of feeling like this, i hate talking about it to friends, family or course students/tutors. i want to talk to someone about all my issues but every single thing around me COST MONEY! ITS ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY THESE DAYS! MONEY MONEY MONEY! THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE STUDYING AND PAYING RENT AND HAVE TO BUY FOOD WEEKLEY AND CANNOT AFFORD STUFF LIKE MENTAL ILLNESS HELP WHICH COST $90 A SESSION FOR GOD SAKES!!!!!!!
September 10th, 2009 at 04:07am