So I've Had Quite A Few Interesting Dreams About Tre Cool *cough*

Hey Nimrods,

so I recently had a dream with Tre - not even a week ago - where my family, Tre, and myself were all having a dinner together on the patio in my backyard. Funny thing, my parents didn't even know we were dating, so they were pretty.... they weren't too impressed, lets put it that way. Not that they don't like Tre or anything, but he's, like, way eighteen years older than me, a perverted joking kind of guy, and well... my parents don't really like rock star guys.

Anyway, back to my dream: It was getting dark out so the mosquitoes were starting to come out and bite at us. So I said, "Ugh, mosquitoes always some how get into my pants and bite at my bum crack!" and I made an irritated face.

Then Tre smiled and turned to me, forgetting my parents were there, he said, "Don't worry, I'll scratch it later and use my special formula to take the itch away."

By his expression, it slowly donned on him that my parents were there and definitely not impressed with what he said to their daughter (me). As for me, I could feel an awkward vibe circling around the table, so I turned to Tre and whispered, "They are so not impressed with you."

Then I woke up.

So, that was my recent Tre Cool dream, as for my long-long ago dream...

I don't remember when this dream took place; probably about a year or two ago. This one is a bit more... um... exposed, I guess I could say...

Tre and I were naked in bed (LMFAO! BUT I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING, SO IT'S NOT AS SEXUAL AS IT SOUNDS!) and Tre was on top of me and I had my arms around him. For some reason there wasn't a roof in - what looked to be - my parents bedroom, and there were fireworks in the sky, so it was kind of cool.

I guess Tre and I were about to do it, but he looked all scared and nervous, so I was like, "Tre, you okay?"

And he just blurted out, "I'M SCARED!"

Of course I was taken back and kind of confused, so I ask slowly, "What do you mean?"

Then he said, "I don't know how to do this..."

I slowly looked around the room, trying to figure what to say, and the best thing I could come out to say was; "Tre... you have two kids... how do you not know how to do this?"

Then he just kind of looked at me with even more fear in his eyes and said, "I don't want to disappoint you because I don't know how to do this, so I can't."

I let out a tiny giggle and started, "Tre, I th--"

"I don't know how!"

Then I woke up and laughed my ass off for the rest of the day.

So, that's all for my random Tre Cool dreams.
September 10th, 2009 at 06:21am