Short Stories: My Senior Project.

As the of this journal might have clued you in, I'm doing a collection of short stories for my senior project. All of my short stories are going to range from 400 words to 1000+ words. I'm pretty excited and I've been writing like made and getting several hours in a day just to get things going. I have to write a three page proposal and a five page paper on the process and a conclusion that is about a page and a half to two pages long... Along with my timeline of the work I've done... And a book of my works.

The book of works is what I'm going to focus on in this journal. My book of works has several pieces in it already, most of which can be found on Mibba. Like History of Choices and Let It Go. I'm really quite excited for this senior project.. But... I was hoping, if given a list of stories, someone would go and look them over... Give me advice to better my writing and give me some idea on how to go about changing that properly. Basically... I want someone to nitpick at my stories and give me constructive criticism.

Is there anyone willing to help me with this?

List of stories going into the project:

1:Paint
2:Heart's Flame
3:My Garden
4:Let It Go
5:Fired
6:History of Choices
7:Burn It Down
8:Around The Bend
9:So Long, Not Goodnight
10:This Isn't My Mind, This Is Real

In total I have spent a total of 24 out of a total of 50 that has to go into the entirety of this project. But I'm currently working on two more which I have spent a total of 6 or 7 hours on.
Hours down: 30.5/50.

Helping would be amazing.
September 11th, 2009 at 12:47am