Today was my First day as A FRESHMAN!! I was hunted!!

Today was the first day And I was so Scared!! I Was Pacing when I was waiting for Katie. Still Can't believe it. I Saw Edwardo Today for the First time in Like... A Year in a half? His Voice is Deeper and He Looks Emo. And he has a Weird Goatee thing. And A small uni brow coming in. We Asked him if he was trying out for the Geico Ads. LMFAO!! His Nicknames are Princess and Lucky Skinny bitch fuck. I FINALLY Have a nickname!! Its Malice... Figures. We STILL make Fun of Him. In Fact There was a water fountain that Sprayed and I Was Like." This is How Edwardo Pees." It was funny!! I didn't get my books like I was supposed too. Oops. But It was fun Enough. After School Though We all went to Starbucks and talked. It was fun! But on the way there Katie told me to Kick Princess's Backpack And I didn't Know she was kidding and I did. Now My Big toe Is Sore, Swollen and Bruised.OWCHIE!! Damn you. So Far I Like my Classes and Teachers. Especially Photos. And Emergency Response. If Only I hadn't gone into the Wrong Class and Sat down!! XP The teacher even said Asshole!! XD OH And I saw like... The Hottest Guy on EARTH but He was a Senior. T.T FML. But, Bullshit aside Today was a good day.

Love,
Ericka Von D.
September 11th, 2009 at 06:03am