HELP!!! I NEED ADVISE. (day 1 of suspension and a three month grounding) :(

Well am currently sitting in my bedroom and it is 8.25 p.m.
and i am wondering why i was ever born, if all i was ever destined to do was screw up...

well it all started yesterday when i turned up to school stoned and the f**ken class wouldn't shut up about it, then suddenly the teacher knows and is sending an email to the dean, who then called me to her office, then suddenly the DPs are there and then the principal is searching my bag... I'm sitting there crying and nobody seems to give a f*** about how this is all effecting me, and then today my mum and dad and i had a meeting with the principal and DP and now i am suspended until Wednesday, i have also been GROUNDED FOR 3 MONTHS!!! and i have to get a taxi to and from school and I'm not allowed to do anything or go anywhere for 3 months, and to make matters worse, i was talking to one of my best friends on the phone today, and if her mum cant friend a job soon, they might be moving to Australia in 2 months. I'm going to cry soon.

{I need to write Tegan a letter}

I'm kind of depressed at the moment...and i have no idea whats going to happen from here...i could get a criminal record :( oh no,,,i hope it doesn't get to that stage!
I don't know if my entire career is on the line or what

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME ADVISE...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO THINK :((
September 11th, 2009 at 10:59am