SUPERNATURAL: Sympathy for the Devil [5.1] ~ (Spoilers - but also linkage to view the new eps!)

Okay, huge spazzy fangirl rant. You have been warned.

*** LINKAGE ***
"Just so everyone knows, in the US, the 5th season of Supernatural airs Thursday September 10th, 2009 @ 9/8c on the CW. But, because I'm so awesome, I'm going to have those episodes up on here under 'Season Five' ASAP after they air. This is also because I know lots of people won't get to see it until months later because of where they live, and that's CRUEL. :)"

~ ForTheWinchester ~

Yay! Thanks be to Kelly! (You can email her at forksnotspoons@yahoo.com, she is also known as xEternallyDazzledx on YouTube)

Okay, now for my rant.

{I don't have cable so I have to wait until Friday to watch the episodes online. (Lucky I found FTW lol) I have been patiently (or to be honest, not so patiently) waiting for the season premiere of Supernatural, the 5th year. Anyway...}

I woke up at five AM and convinced myself to wait a little longer, to try to get back to sleep before running to the computer. But before long, I found myself here, sitting at the computer desk.

And so... OMG. Sympathy for the Devil ! ! ! My roller coaster ride of emotions:

I squealed so much when I clicked that play button and the "Road So Far" started up, not to mention practically screaming "Sweeeet!" at the new title card for SUPERNATURAL. I think it's quite possibly the coolest one so far.

I giggled at Chuck having a very stressful day, what with body parts stuck in his hair and all.

Then I laughed sooo hard at the fangirl writing Wincest and caressing Sam's "firm" manly boob ...

Then I was completely startled (more like freaked out) when Bobby turned out to be possessed. But I was really proud that he managed to battle the demon to stab himself. rofl. This is such a weird show. But then I was like "OH NO! Bobby don't die!"

And I got annoyed by Rachel Miner's performance -- the new actress's portrayal of Meg just didn't do the character justice. But I'll be nice and give her a chance. Maybe I'll warm up to her. Still, bad first impression. lol ...

* (Side note: I guess the switch from Katie Cassidy to Genevieve Cortese as Ruby never bothered me because I never really liked Ruby. But the way Nicki Aycox played Meg just made her such a juicy character, and the same goes for when Sam was possessed by Meg, Jared Padalecki did a great job with that performance) ...

Anyway, then I got so scared for Sam and Dean when Zachariah started torturing them, not to mention majorly pissed with the angels.

But so happy and confused to see Castiel alive and well!

And then by the end I was about to cry with what Dean said to Sam. =(

How can one 42 minute episode of a television show invoke all that emotion???

And pathetically, that's only about half of what was going through my mind... like Daaamn, Lucifer is suave and no, vessel man -- don't give in to the sweet candy-coated devil! And and and... Okay, I really need to stop and take a chill pill.

Anyway, sorry for the rant. lol. If you actually read all of this I applaud you, and if you didn't you aren't reading this last line anyway so whatever.

Alright, enough of my obsessive commentary. I soo need to get a life.

Can't wait for next week!

. . .

Good God, Y'all ~ [5.2]
September 11th, 2009 at 03:04pm