First 5 weeks of school.

What's up, everyone? Yeah, it's that time of year. When we all have to go to school. And to your suprise, I been in school for 5 weeks now. Yeah, 5 wks. I started pretty early so, I already experienced most of the things you haven't yet.

High school. Ugh, why oh why? Haha, to the truth, high school is really good. Being a freshman was bad at first, but I'm getting used to school and all and Im really enjoying it. It's freaking awesome actually.

I mean, homecoming is in like a couple weeks. I just went to my first high school pep rally. I'm enjoying lunch with my best friends and I got new friends. It's ok.

High school is like . . . hm. Ok, has any watch Breakfast Club? If you have, you will know what I'm talking bout. Ok, there's the jocks, the prom queens, the qeeks, the rebels, and the crazy cases. We all see each other like that everyday.

The jocks are the athletes, the one we cheer for at pep rallys and games and believe that they win. They are the ones who are the cool guys, the one we all love and honor. But really, they're just like any other person, just ppl like them better cause they are the reason why we win games and the reason why ppl sponser our schools.

The prom queens are the pretty, popular girls. The ones we always vote for as prom queen or homecoming queen or anything that involve queen. Some of us smirk at them and some of us honor them like gods cause we wanna be just like them. We wanna have the same type of hair, figure, beauty. But really, that only makes us a wannabe, and those arent ppl to be cause you dont want to be a follower.

The geeks are the ones who in reality sometimes dont hang out with cause they're too "smart" for us. Well, hey, Im a geek and everyone hangs out with me. Everyone hangs out and talk to every geek in our school. Geeks are special and different cause they're smart. At least we take the time and effect to study and get good grades. We try harder, that's it.

The rebels are the ones ppl like to go either emo, gothic, criminals, or freaks. They are the ones ppl think already going to fail cause they dont give a crap bout life or school. That they will spend the rest of their lives in prison for a murder or on the streets, doing drugs. I hang out with all type of rebels and to tell the truth, not all of them are like that. They're just like normal ppl, just have different taste in style and music. They actually want to go to college and do good in life. They dont want to be one of those kids who cut themselves or do drugs or always spotted in jail. They're not that bad like movies and tv say they are.

And the crazy cases. The basket case. The ones who dont say anything but when they do, it's not pretty. They're kinda like the rebels but more freakier and weirder. Now, I never ever even see basket cases in our school. And even if I see one, I would talk to them. They might are going through hard times, like problems at home or in life and just needs someone to talk to. Theyre crazy cause they want to be that way, but cause the pain they have make them that way.

See, everyone in high school is either a Andrew Clark, a Claire Standish, a Brian Johnson, a John Bender, or a Allison Reynolds. We all have different tastes and styles. We all like different things and have different wants. We're all differnent, but when it come to real life, we're just all the same.

So yeah, a little fact on high school. Thought it will be cool to do that. haha Anyway, yeah, high school is ok. Wait, I already said that. haha well, til next time, see ya.

Freshman In Progress,
Ana
September 12th, 2009 at 12:30am