Mascots & Crying Over A Locker






My insides hurt from laughing so much.

My physic teacher showed us the second one and then I went home and found the other two. They have to be the funniest thing I've seen in a couple of weeks.

On a side note, I cannot wait for the Grey's Anatomy and Gossip Girl's new season.

Watch Vampire Diaries last night, it was pretty good. I haven't read the books thou so I don't know exactly what to expect. I think they gave a little to much away for the first episode. I think I'll watch it over again on CTV sometime soon.

I was kind of flipping between Vampire Diaries and Big Brother. Both equally important.

I hope Natalie doesn't get to the final two, she doesn't deserve it....

Anyways, school started.

Eek.

It wouldn't be so bad.... If there weren't so many of the grade tens. There's around 208 of them. When I was going into grade ten there was almost a hundred of us.

I honestly think their parents went at it like rabbits.....

There's to many of them, the halls are over crowded, buses are stuffed and classrooms barely have any oxygen in them.

They annoy me to no end even thou I was one of them last year.

And not all of them are to blame for my annoyance.

It's just the few who seem to still have the mindset of a preschooler.

For instance, they assigned a grade ten a locker that was the same as my friend's(Carly) locker. When the grade ten reported someone had her locker, they put a note on the locker that asked you to remove your things and go to the office.

So Carly did. And they realized it was their fault not and that she was not stealing the grade ten's locker. So they decided that the grade ten would would take the bottom locker a few lockers over.

Two reasons for this,

One: When they assign lockers they go by what grade your in. Grade twelves get first choice, elevens get second, tens get last. Carly's in eleven, same as me.

Two: She was there first, she had her things in the locker before the note was there.

But when the grade ten got the news about how she would have a bottom locker.

She cried.

Right there in the office, she started bawling because she wanted a top locker. Carly wanting her to shut up and get the hell out of there, told her she could have it and she'd take the bottom.

This was something I would not do. She could have cried all day, I would have kept the top locker.

Your in high school sweetheart, crying over a top or bottom locker is just immaturity at it's finest.

But I'm probably immature for getting so annoyed by it. It's not like it happened to me and it is just a locker.

All well.
September 12th, 2009 at 04:24am