VeVe Sux!

I don't really know how to start this, but I guess I could say that because my Blitz cellphone from verizon automatically starts deleting my sent messages after it's filled up to fifty, I can't text anyone after my inbox is filled with fifty.

My inbox can hold at least 170, a hundred more then my old phone, but like my old phone, I can only send 50 text messages, and the moment I get to 50 my phone begins deleting the oldest sent message at the bottom.

Which means that when my mother reads my texts message, she can't read part half of my side of the conversation.

My mother has to read and delete my text messages, otherwise I don't get to text at all.

Which sucks because my boyfriend goes to a different school then I do, and so I get to see him for a short few seconds in the morning when I transfer buses at his school. Other then that I never get to talk to him or see him unless I talk to him on the phone, and my mother doesn't like me being on the phone with him all that much. Because she can't hear what we're saying to each other.

I've been finding away to modify my sent box so that it can hold the same amount of text messages my inbox does, but I have had no luck. So right now, I can't use my phone to its full potential because my parents and Verizon Wireless, suck.

Other then that, I've been working on a song all day and my vocals are really sucking. :( It's always during school that I'm my sickest, the entire school year, and that's the only time I have my laptop in which to record any of my songs.

Bleh.

But re-recording is good. So I'll just keep doing it until it's perfect. lol.
September 13th, 2009 at 12:30am