I should know, I'm a singer. [also, mibba cliques are dumb.]

Today I was going through my Youtube account and laughing at all the videos I've put up of me singing. They're all like a year old and terrible. If Gail saw them, she'd kill me. I'm a classical singer. Singing pop or rock can damage my voice.

I think this is the least sucky one. Remember, I don't sing (at least I'm not supposed to sing) stuff like this. This was back in like January or something like that. I look so different ~

Anyway, tell me what you think?



So right now in voice I'm working on awonderful piece. Hallelujah from Mount of Olives by Beethoven. I did this in chorus last year, but it's also the Distric Chorus piece for this year! :grr: This song is not fit for high school students. I'm a soprano and I'm like hello, off the scale for a good half of the song.

Something that's been irking me for awhile. Am I the only one that thinks Mibba cliques are dumb?

There are groups on the forums, in Artists forum and especially in the General forum. There's even a journal commenting clique. Like, for serious, this isn't school. This is a place for lamos like me to not be burdened by cliques. And frankly, some of them are rather intimidating. There are tons of people who I would never dream of talking to on here for fear of them biting my head off. And I'm usually very good at talking to people via an electronic device.

Groups of friends are cool, but don't be frightening and unresponsive to everyone else who tries to enter your group. We're not here to be laughed at or frowned upon. That's not what this site is about.

Over and out.
September 13th, 2009 at 04:09am